Popular Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Villas-Boas: Everton defeat was Chelsea's worst performance of the season

Andre Villas-Boas has admitted he made mistakes during Chelsea’s 2-0 loss to Everton.


Goals from Steven Pienaar and Denis Stracqualursi were enough for the Toffees to secure a win against the Portuguese’s side.


And the former Porto coach claims his players could not have put any more effort into the match.


“I’ll reflect hard on my preparations,” Villas-Boas said. “I’ll take full responsibility for the defeat.


“The players did everything they could to try and get the result. Maybe I need to look retrospectively at what I did and think about the preparation.


“It was our worst performance of the season. We just couldn’t be ourselves and express ourselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts