Popular Posts

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sessegnon plays down talk of summer switch to Arsenal

Sunderland striker Stephane Sessegnon has hinted that he would be open to returning to former club Paris Saint-Germain in the future.


But the in-form 27-year-old has played down talk of a summer switch to Arsenal insisting he is happy at the Stadium of Light.


Sessegnon has notched five goals since Martin O’Neill took over the club in December and he is only concentrating on adding to that tally.


"Interest from some bigger English clubs? I don't think about that so far," Sessegnon told L'Equipe.


"Above all I am thinking to score and assist. We will talk about my future again at the end of the season."


But of a return to Paris he is less certain, claiming he still loves the club.


“The club deserves to do great things and have big players,” he added. “Even though I left a year ago now, I always love Paris, and I still have friends there like Guillaume Hoarau, I regularly talk to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts