Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

Tuilagi out with fractured cheekbone

GAVIN HENSON insists rugby is his only focus as he relaunches his career at Cardiff Blues.
The former golden boy of Welsh rugby stars in the finale of Channel Five’s The Bachelor tonight but stresses that regular rugby is now his priority.
Henson, 29, said: “That’s it with reality TV. It’s just about rugby for me now.
“My hunger is back and is as strong as it’s ever been.”
Henson missed out on the World Cup for a second time after he suffered a dislocated wrist in the match against England in August.
He endured unsuccessful spells at Saracens and Toulon last season, but after signing an initial eight-month contract with Cardiff Blues he hopes to fully relaunch his career.
Henson added: “The injury was crushing. It meant missing out on a World Cup again. But on reflection it would’ve been unfair for me to sneak in at the last moment.
“My long-term goals are the next Lions tour and I’ve always said how much I want to play at a World Cup – I’ll try my best to go to the next one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts