Popular Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Valencia star quashes rumours of a move to Man United

Manchester United target Jordi Alba has pledged his long-term future to Valencia amid interest from the Premier League champions and Barcelona.


The left-back is one of the hottest properties in Europe and has three seasons of European football under his belt at just 22.


The Spain international has played in 14 of his side's La Liga games this season, helping them to third in the table, and scored his only goal of the campaign so far against Real Zaragoza in October.


"Some people like me, maybe, but there has never been a firm proposal and I do not want to get into anything. It is irrelevant," Alba said, speaking to Radio Valencia.


"I've always said I'm very comfortable here, my intention is to continue for many years and I have never said anything different.


"I've always told the truth. The issue does not bother me but I always answer the same way. People can think what they want, I'm comfortable here.


"I want to renew my contract and that says it all. Everything else is hearsay. I have a contract until 2013 and we'll see how it ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts